Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
B.C. Open Textbook Authoring Guide
Description: This book is a practical guide to adapting or creating open textbooks using the PressBooks platform. It is continually evolving as new information, practices and processes are developed. The primary audience for this book are faculty in British Columbia, Canada, who are participating in the B.C. Open Textbook project. However, there may be content within this book that is useful to others working on similar Open Educational Resource initiatives.
Author: Lauri Aesoph, Amanda Coolidge, BCcampus
Original source: opentextbc.ca
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (5 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (10 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (6 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (13 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.55 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.xml) (0.51 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.24 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (0.49 MB)
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book