Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
OER Research Toolkit (including Surveys)
Description: The OER Research Toolkit is comprised of the OER Research Guidebook and several additional resources, including surveys for both students and instructors who are using OER in the classroom. The purpose of this guidebook is to provide ideas for how individual faculty members and those who support them (e.g., librarians, instructional designers, etc.) can research the effect of their adoption of open educational resources (OER). Clearly educational research is a challenging enterprise; this guidebook is not meant to replace the substantive courses and experiences that a PhD in educational research would provide. Rather, our hope is to provide some straightforward suggestions that could be implemented by OER adopters so as to help them identify what has happened as a result of their OER adoption. This is a creation of the OER Research Guidebook and was generously supported by the Open Textbook Network.
Author: John Hilton III, David Wiley, Lane Fischer, Rob Nyland, Open Textbook Network
Original source: openedgroup.org
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this toolkit online
- WEBSITE Sample Data Collection Template with Definitions
- WEBSITE Student Survey, Butte College
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (1 MB)
- WEBSITE OER Hub Student Survey (0.51 MB)
- WEBSITE OER Hub Faculty Survey (0.65 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Word file (.docx) (0.08 MB)
- WEBSITE Open Education Group Student Survey (0.02 MB)
- WEBSITE Open Education Group Faculty Survey (0.02 MB)
- WEBSITE Faculty Survey (0.01 MB)
- WEBSITE Digital Open Textbook Questionnaire (0.03 MB)
OER Research Toolkit (including Surveys) by John Hilton III, David Wiley, Lane Fischer, Rob Nyland, Open Textbook Network is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book