Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Principles of Macroeconomics: Lyryx
Description: Principles of Macroeconomics is an adaptation of the text, Macroeconomics: Theory, Markets, and Policy by D. Curtis and I. Irvine (and edited by Lyryx Learning), and presents a complete and concise examination of introductory macroeconomics theory and policy suitable for a first introductory course. Examples are domestic and international in their subject matter and are of the modern era -- financial markets, monetary and fiscal policies aimed at inflation and debt control, globalization and the importance of trade flows in economic structure, and concerns about slow growth and the risk of deflation, are included. This text is intended for a one-semester course, and can be used in a two-semester sequence with the companion text, Principles of Microeconomics. The three introductory chapters are common to both books.
Author: Douglas Curtis, Ian Irvine, Lyryx Learning Team
Original source: lyryx.com
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- PRINT Buy a colour print copy (U.S.)
- PRINT Buy a black & white print copy (U.S.)
- WEBSITE Instructor Resources: Test bank & lecture notes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE FIND: Principles of Microeconomics
- WEBSITE LaTex source code (.tar) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (2 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy (Cdn)
- WEBSITE Versioning History (0.02 MB)
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book