Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Basic Kitchen and Food Service Management
Description: Basic Kitchen and Food Service Management is one of a series of Culinary Arts open textbooks developed to support the training of students and apprentices in British Columbia’s foodservice and hospitality industry. Although created with the Professional Cook, Baker and Meatcutter programs in mind, these have been designed as a modular series, and therefore can be used to support a wide variety of programs that offer training in foodservice skills. Other books in the series include: Food Safety, Sanitation, and Personal Hygiene Working in the Food Service Industry Workplace Safety in the Food Service Industry Meat Cutting and Processing Human Resources in the Food Service and Hospitality Industry Nutrition and Labelling for the Canadian Baker Understanding Ingredients for the Canadian Baker Modern Pastry and Plated Dessert Techniques The series has been developed collaboratively with participation from public and private post-secondary institutions.
Author: go2HR, The BC Cook Articulation Committee
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE Student Resource: Sample Kitchen Management Tools (0.09 MB)
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Testbank. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- DOWNLOAD Print (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (2 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.37 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.35 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.27 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (2 MB)
Basic Kitchen and Food Service Management by go2HR, The BC Cook Articulation Committee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book