Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Nutrition and Labelling for the Canadian Baker
Description: This book is intended to give students a basic understanding of nutritional information and labelling in the baking industry. In particular, there is a focus on Canadian regulations regarding labelling and merchandising of baked goods, as well as baking for customers with special diets, allergies, and intolerances. Nutrition and Labelling for the Canadian Baker is one of a series of Culinary Arts books developed to support the training of students and apprentices in British Columbia’s food service and hospitality industry. Although created with the Professional Cook and Baker programs in mind, these have been designed as a modular series, and therefore can be used to support a wide variety of programs that offer training in food service skills.
Author: The BC Cook Articulation Committee, go2HR
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Testbank. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (1 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.23 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.21 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.16 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (1 MB)
Nutrition and Labelling for the Canadian Baker by The BC Cook Articulation Committee, go2HR is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book