Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Sim Labs for Thermodynamics and Thermal Power Plant Simulator
Description: This Simulator laboratory (SIMLAB) book was created to provide ancillary resources for Thermodynamics and Thermal Power Plant Simulator courses. It is intended to act as a collection of exercises to help our students merge the theory covered in the classroom with the practice performed in the labs.
Author: Serhat Beyenir, Sanja Boskovic; British Columbia Institute of Technology
Original source: pressbooks.bccampus.ca
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Versioning History
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE Instructor Resources: Guides and Solutions (Email Serhat_Beyenir@bcit.ca)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (6 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (8 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.27 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.xml) (0.25 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (2 MB)
Sim Labs for Thermodynamics and Thermal Power Plant Simulator by Serhat Beyenir, Sanja Boskovic; British Columbia Institute of Technology is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book