Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Description: Physical Geology is a comprehensive introductory text on the physical aspects of geology, including rocks and minerals, plate tectonics, earthquakes, volcanoes, glaciation, groundwater, streams, coasts, mass wasting, climate change, planetary geology and much more. It has a strong emphasis on examples from western Canada, especially British Columbia, and also includes a chapter devoted to the geological history of western Canada. The book is a collaboration of faculty from Earth Science departments at Universities and Colleges across British Columbia and elsewhere.
Author: Steven Earle, Thompson Rivers University
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE Versioning History
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (225 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (139 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (143 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (260 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (5 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (5 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (137 MB)
Physical Geology by Steven Earle, Thompson Rivers University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book