Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
B.C. Open Textbook Print on Demand Guide
Description: The BC Open Textbook Print on Demand Guide is a an-progress (open creation) practical manual on the what, why, and how of creating your own hard copy textbook of any openly licensed textbook found in the B.C. Open Textbook Collection. However, these same steps can be used to create a print-on-demand textbook from other collections providing you have access to the correct file types. This guide will be updated as new information, practices and processes are developed.
Author: Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (0.2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (0.14 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (0.42 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.03 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.08 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.xml) (0.06 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (0.47 MB)
B.C. Open Textbook Print on Demand Guide by Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book