Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
B.C. Open Textbook Accessibility Toolkit
Description: The Accessibility Toolkit is a collaboration between BCcampus and CAPER-BC. The goal of the Accessibility Toolkit is to provide the resources needed so that each content creator, instructional designer, educational technologist, librarian, administrator, teaching assistant, etc. has the opportunity to create a truly open and accessible textbook. The Accessibility Toolkit has also been translated into French. http://opentextbc.ca/troussedoutildaccessibilite
Author: Amanda Coolidge, BCcampus, Sue Doner, Camosun College, Tara Robertson, CAPER-BC
Original source: open.bccampus.ca
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE FIND: French Translation
- WEBSITE Versioning History
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (4 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (9 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.37 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.34 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (0.36 MB)
B.C. Open Textbook Accessibility Toolkit by Amanda Coolidge, BCcampus, Sue Doner, Camosun College, Tara Robertson, CAPER-BC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book