Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Nature of Geographic Information
Description: The purpose of this text is to promote understanding of the Geographic Information Science and Technology enterprise (GIS&T, also known as "geospatial").
Author: David DiBiase, Penn State
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (27 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (15 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (15 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (32 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.vanilla..xml) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: HTML file (.html) (0.81 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (1 MB)
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book