Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Trigonometry and Single Phase AC Generation for Electricians
Description: To understand electrical theory, it is important to have a grasp of trigonometry. Whether we are talking about single phase or polyphase power, trigonometry is a key concept. This textbook, divided into three sections and provides easy-to-understand and enjoyable lessons on trigonometry, vectors, and AC generation for those training and working as electricians.
Author: Chad Flinn, BCIT
Original source: pressbooks.bccampus.ca
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (5 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE Ancillary Resource: Worksheets
- WEBSITE Versioning History
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (0.93 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (2 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.43 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.39 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.14 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (1 MB)
Trigonometry and Single Phase AC Generation for Electricians by Chad Flinn, BCIT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book