Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Description: This book covers the basics of project management. This includes the process of initiation, planning, execution, control and close out that all projects share. This book has been adapted by the author as of August 15, 2014. The adaptation includes Canadianized content, PowerPoints, Audio Files, and Chapter Questions.
Author: Adrienne Watt
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE Versioning History
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (5 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (4 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (8 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.61 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (2 MB)
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book