Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Media, Society, Culture and You
Description: Media, Society, Culture, and You is an approachable introductory Mass Communication text that covers major mass communication terms and concepts including "digital culture." It discusses various media platforms and how they are evolving as Information and Communication Technologies change.
Author: Mark Poepsel, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Original source: projects.rebus.community
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (25 MB)
- WEBSITE Accessibility Assessment
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (2 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- WEBSITE EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (,xml) (0.67 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.64 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.4 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (2 MB)
Media, Society, Culture and You by Mark Poepsel, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book