Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Description: Français Interactif, www.laits.utexas.edu/fi, the web-based French program developed and in use at the University of Texas since 2004, and its companion site, Tex’s French Grammar (2000) www.laits.utexas.edu/tex/ are open acess sites, free and open multimedia resources, which require neither password nor fees. Français interactif, used increasingly by students, teachers, and institutions throughout the world, includes 320 videos (American students in France, native French interviews, vocabulary and culture presentation videos) recorded vocabulary lists, phonetic lessons, online grammar lessons (600 pages) with self-correcting exercises and audio dialogues, online grammar tools (verb conjugation reference, verb practice), and diagnostic grammar tests.
Author: Karen Kelton, Nancy Guilloteau, Carl Blyth
Original source: www.laits.utexas.edu
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Student Resources
- DOWNLOAD PDF downloads by chapter (.pdf)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- PRINT Buy a print copy: Lulu
- WEBSITE Student Resource: Verb Conjugation (7 MB)
- WEBSITE Student Resource: French (audio) (70 MB)
- WEBSITE Student Resource: Grammar (audio) (152 MB)
- WEBSITE Student Resource: Grammar (pdf) (10 MB)
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Video Activities (97 MB)
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book