Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
B.C. Open Textbook Adoption Guide
Description: This guide was created by the B.C. Open Textbook Project with the assistance of several faculty and staff that attended our Adoption Workshop Development Sprint on March 31-April 1, 2016, in Vancouver. We thank Caroline Daniels and Dr. Farhad Dastur (Kwantlen Polytechnic University), Inba Kehoe (University of Victoria), Dr. David Harper (University of the Fraser Valley), Lucas Wright (UBC), and Gail Morong (Thompson Rivers University). This guide continues to be an ever evolving resource that will be updated as required.
Author: Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (5 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (0.61 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbook file (.xml) (0.16 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.xml) (0.14 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.08 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (3 MB)
B.C. Open Textbook Adoption Guide by Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book