Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Learning to Learn Online
Description: Learning to Learn Online helps you prepare for online learning success by introducing you to the online learning environment and your role as a learner within it. As you come to understand yourself as an self-directed learner, you will also be introduced to effective learning strategies: time management for online learners, information management, professional communication, and reading strategies. Welcome to your online learning journey!
Author: Kwantlen Polytechnic University Learning Centres, Christina Page, Adam Vincent
Original source: kpu.pressbooks.pub
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (14 MB)
- WEBSITE Ancillary Resources
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (4 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (7 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (19 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.49 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.45 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (7 MB)
Learning to Learn Online by Kwantlen Polytechnic University Learning Centres, Christina Page, Adam Vincent is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book