Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Faculty OER Toolkit
Description: The Faculty OER Toolkit is intended as an introductory guide for faculty interested in incorporating Open Educational Resources (OER) into their teaching practice. Beginning with a definition of OER, reasons to use OER, and online collections of OER to use, the Toolkit also covers basic information about adapting, adopting, and evaluating OER. Additionally, there is information about licensing and copyright, including an explanation of Creative Commons licenses and attribution statements. Throughout the Toolkit, links are provided to more in-depth resources on topics including adopting open textbooks, adapting open textbooks, and ensuring OER are truly accessible for all users.
Author: Shannon Moist, SFU
Original source: pressbooks.bccampus.ca
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (11 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (4 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (6 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.19 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.vanilla.xml) (0.16 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.07 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (5 MB)
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book