Browse the Collection
Please search the collection as a library catalogue or database. For example, to retrieve all results related to sociology, you may want to use sociolog* as this will include books with any ending to the root ~ sociology, sociological, sociologist, and sociologists ~ in the title or description.
Introduction to Professional Communications
Description: No matter what your field is, having professional communication skills are essential to success in today's workplace. This book covers key business communications topics that will help you in your career, including intercultural communication, team work, professional writing, audience analysis and adapting messages, document formatting, oral communication, and more.
Author: Melissa Ashman, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Original source: pressbooks.bccampus.ca
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (4 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (7 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.5 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.47 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.35 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (3 MB)
Introduction to Professional Communications by Melissa Ashman, Kwantlen Polytechnic University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book