May 25 – May 29, 2020
Join eCampusOntario’s Lillian Hogendoorn and Fleming College’s Terry Greene for a week-long virtual H5P sprint. During this week you’ll get hands-on with H5P, meet and collaborate with other educators in your field, and get a chance to show-off some of your best H5P creations.
Wait, what is H5P?
H5P (or HTML 5 Package) is an open-source tool that allows content authors to easily create interactive content for their courses or other instructional projects. eCampusOntario provides access to “H5P Studio” for Ontario postsecondary educators and students to create, share, and discover interactive learning objects.
- Before the kick-off: Register for an account with eCampusOntario H5P Studio.
- May 25, 2020 12 PM ET: Join Lillian and Terry for the Kick-Off
- 12 – 12:30: Intro to H5P
- 12:30 – 12:45: Discipline Cluster Breakout Sessions
- 12:45 – 1 PM: Wrap-Up & Next Steps
Can’t attend the kick-off but still interested in participating? Register to make sure you still receive information about next steps.
- May 25-29, 2020: Collaborate with educators to identify and create much needed H5P activities in your discipline.
- May 29, 2020 1 PM ET: Return for a virtual H5P Show & Tell to let others know what you’ve created.