eCampusOntario is committed to growing its library of OER open educational resources. To maintain the quality and relevance of the open collection, eCampusOntario reviews all submissions. Before you submit a suggestion, please read through our criteria for inclusion in the collection.
- Meets current accessibility requirements under AODA and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
- Resource is released with an open license (i.e. a Creative Commons license) or in the public domain.
- Resource includes at least one editable file e.g, Pressbooks XML, HTML, or Word (.doc or .docx).
- Resource is available in at least two different file types (i.e. .pdf and .doc).
- Content includes the Canadian context and examples.
- Resource includes interactive learning objects or videos.
- Editable files are available for all objects e.g., raw video files.
- Resource includes ancillary resource such as test banks, videos, or presentation slides.