eCampusOntario is committed to growing its library of open textbooks and other open educational resources. To maintain the quality and relevance of the open collection, eCampusOntario reviews all submissions. Before you submit a suggestion, please read through our criteria for inclusion in the collection.
- Resource is released with an open license (i.e. a Creative Commons license) or in the public domain.
- Resource includes at least one editable file e.g, Pressbooks XML, .docx, H5P file, raw video file.
- Meets current accessibility requirements under AODA and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
- Resource is available in at least two different file types (i.e. .HTML and PDF).
- Content includes the Canadian context and examples.
- Resource includes interactive learning objects or videos.
- Editable files are available for all objects e.g., raw video files, H5P files, HTML source files.
- Resource includes ancillary resource such as test banks, videos, or presentation slides.