eCampusOntario provides access to tools to help facilitate the easy creation or adaptation of open educational resources. These tools are available at no cost to anyone currently affiliated with an eCampusOntario member institution. Members also have access to dedicated technical and OER creation support for these platforms.
Create digital and physical Open Textbooks
Pressbooks makes it easy to create interactive digital textbooks that can be easily shared in a variety of formats. Create new content or adapt existing OER to meet your teaching and learning needs.
- Web, PDF, DOC, EPUB, MOBI, XML, and IMSCC exports
- Support for interactive content and multimedia content
- Seamless integration of H5P, hypothes.is, and MathJax
- Resources can be printed at cost through the eCampusOntario Print-on-Demand program
eCampusOntario H5P Studio
Build interactive activities to support learning
eCampusOntario H5P Studio is your one stop shop to create, share, and discover interactive learning objects. Create interactive content for your courses or other instructional projects.
Get started using the New User Guide to H5P Studio.
- Over 40 content types to select from (Drag Text, Course Presentation, Interactive Video, Drag and Drop, etc.)
- Adapt or reuse H5P content found in the Studio or on the web
- User dashboard with access to created content, favourite content, and more
- Create content with other Studio users
Whether you’re unsure about where to start with OER, you need Pressbooks or H5P training for your team or institution, you’re looking for collaborators, or you have an educational tool you wish to propose, we can help you get the answers you need.