eCampusOntario seeks qualified subject matter experts to review OER in our collection. Should the OER meet the educator’s needs, eCampusOntario also asks them to consider adopting the OER as a course resource. Educators who complete and submit a review of an OER in eCampusOntario’s Open Library will receive a token of appreciation from eCampusOntario.
eCampusOntario will publish the reviews in the Open Library. They will be publicly available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Derivative (CC-BY-ND) 3.0 license.
Review and Selection Process
- Educators who would like to review a resource should be teaching in the subject area.
- Reviewer must be involved with course design, development, or delivery in the subject area.
- Educators must agree to publish their reviews under an open license CC-BY-ND 3.0.
- Browse the library to find an OER aligned to your subject matter expertise.
- Consider the recommended criteria for the review.
- Submit an application to review your selected OER.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.